Certified Organic Henna Powder in biodegradable packaging
This harvest is stringy, sticky, and DARK. Try those bold, negative fills on a palm design, and you'll be blown away by the warmth and depth of this henna stain.
Double wrapped in biodegradable packets, it will store perfectly for years so you can stock up on this luscious powder, and not wonder about what the next year's crop will be like.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results (we need oils high in monoterpene alcohol 'terps' ie. cajeput, tea tree, lavender, naiouli or our house 'terp' blends)
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder
- Begin mixing 24 hours in advance
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams of Maharani Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small 3 ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet!