Lab Tested Chemical and Pesticide Free Henna Powder
Jamila Henna is a pesticide-free, triple sifted, Body Art Quality Henna that makes a beautiful smooth and creamy paste. No clogging, no grit, no fillers or chemical dyes. Just perfectly sifted, perfectly fresh henna! If you've been stopped in your tracks by little bits of fiber and leaf this triple sifted body art henna will make you a happy camper!
2019 Harvest is very smooth creamy and has a nice bit of elastic bounce. Jamila Henna Powder is harvested in June/July and we always stock the most recent harvests.
Double wrapped in foil packets, means it will store perfectly for many years so you can stock.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results (we need oils high in monoterpene alcohol 'terps' ie. cajeput, tea tree, lavender, naiouli or our house 'terp' blends)
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder
- Begin mixing 24 hours in advance
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams of Maharani Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small three-ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet! Small batch Henna Recipe click here
Click here for our Complete Tutorial and Henna Recipe for a box/pouch of henna powder.