Lab Tested Chemical and Pesticide Free Henna Powder
Jamila Henna is a pesticide-free, triple sifted, Body Art Quality Henna that makes a beautiful smooth and creamy paste. No clogging, no grit, no fillers or chemical dyes. Just perfectly sifted, perfectly fresh henna! If you've been stopped in your tracks by little bits of fiber and leaf this triple sifted body art henna will make you a happy camper!
2019 Harvest is the typical smooth, creamy, easy to drape powder we love. Jamila Henna Powder is harvested in June/July.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Many artists blend the Jamila and Maharani hennas together to find their ideal consistency. Try starting with small 20 gram batches until you find the perfect ratio.
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder.
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams/Box Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small three-ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet! Small batch Henna Recipe click here
Click here for a Complete Tutorial and Henna Recipe for a box/pouch of henna powder.
*Oversize item: If ordering additional items with your kilo of henna, there will be additional shipping required, usually around $10 unless it's small items that we can tuck in. The larger box needed for additional items is around $20-$25 and the shopping cart sucks at combining them so we have to do it by hand.