Lab Tested Chemical and Pesticide Free Henna Powder
BOGO Sale while stock lasts! Buy one, get one! (extra shipping may apply)
2018 Harvest - this is the last of this crop and the sift is a bit rough making it perfect for hair coloring, and great for practice body art. It has the typical creamy consistency of Jamila Henna Powder.
Jamila Henna is a pesticide-free, triple sifted, Body Art Quality Henna that makes a beautiful smooth and creamy paste. No clogging, no grit, no fillers or chemical dyes. Just perfectly sifted, perfectly fresh henna! If you've been stopped in your tracks by little bits of fiber and leaf this triple sifted body art henna will make you a happy camper!
Double wrapped in foil packets, means it will store perfectly for many years so you can stock up and hoard this gorgeous powder.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results (we need oils high in monoterpene alcohol 'terps' ie. cajeput, tea tree, lavender, naiouli or our house 'terp' blends)
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder
- Begin mixing 24 hours in advance
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams of Jamila Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small 3 ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet!