*Includes a spray top
Refill your smaller bottles or set this large one out for guests to seal their own henna as needed. This larger bottle doesn't walk off with people at festivals nearly as often as my little spray bottles!
Henna Caravan Citrus Sealant helps henna paste adhere to the skin and remain moist, resulting in the darkest stain possible. Spray bottles are quick, easy, and sanitary. Its a contemporary version of traditional lemon-dabbing, with none of the hassle. One bottle will seal hundreds of designs. Do not use if you have citrus allergies. Store in refrigerator.
- Hold the spray bottle about 6 inches away from a mostly-dry henna design.
- Gently spray the henna 2-3 times.
- Spray may be reapplied after 30 minutes.
- Let henna naturally flake off.
- Amour Chocolat: Chocolate
- Aegean Dream: Sweet Orange and Lemongrass - bright and fresh
- Hasina Chai: Chai Tea - spicy, cozy and delish
- Indian Summer: Ylang Ylang and Patchouli - warm and sweet
- Lavender Oasis: Lavender
- Monsoon Bloom: Geranium Rose - old fashioned heady roses
- Pina Colada: Pineapple, Lime, Coconut - here comes summer
- Persian Lime: Lime
- Shangri-la: Strawberry
- Desert Caravan: Clove, Cedar, Lavender - rich, smokey and warm
- Thai Paradise: Coconut Lemongrass - fresh, breezy and beachy