- Henna is Perishable!
- Store henna paste in the freezer when it arrives
- Store henna powder in a cool DRY location when it arrives
- Natural henna will start off orange and deepen color over 48 hours
- Be sure to clean the skin before applying henna
- Let the henna paste soak on the skin for 4-8 hours
- Seal with medical tape or Aftercare Citrus Sealant for best results
- To remove paste, gently flake off, if sticky use coconut or vegetable oil, not water to remove residue
- Enjoy your custom one of a kind henna design! It will slowly fade away as your skin exfoliates
- Henna stains last 7-10 days, longest on hands and feet where skin is thickest. Shortest on face, torso, back where the skin is thinner and more oily.
Henna Caravan features only 100% natural ingredients. All our products are generally safe to use on children and during pregnancy, however a doctor should always be consulted if you have concerns. We NEVER use any black or colored chemical dyes or additives, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), nut products, or preservatives. Avoid henna if you have G6PD deficiency or have been advised to avoid Fava beans, are extremely anemic, or have citrus allergies.
Henna is Perishable! Store cones for later use in the freezer, and defrost at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to use.