Biodegradable, compostable cello! Hooray!
This cellophane is made from renewable resources and is even home compostable and biodegradable.
- Certified compostable in industrial and home composting environments
- Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Heat sealable on both sides
- Excellent moisture barrier
These don't freezer super well, we recommend using them fresh.
For those who like the full hands-on experience, or who want to try different sizes of cones, a full roll of Biodegradable, compostable cellophane is a great option.
- 19 inches x 100 feet
- Makes about 400-700 cones
- Stock up for the season and roll hundreds of cones.
- Cut your preferred size of cello for your upcoming season.
- We recommend using a rotary cutter and self-healing mat for best results.
Henna Caravan biodegradable, compostable cellophane rolls are perfect for rolling your own cones. Once rolled and filled, use a rubber band to seal the top, a tape fold, or a binder clip. Discard after use.
(Also called cello or cellophane)