A fun foursome of Black Viper, Arctic Lily, Gold and Chrome mica powders that call to memory the romance and old glamour of New Orleans.
Use Mica Mineral Powder for:
- Gilding Gel: Colorful, temporary body art that washes off with soap and water. Lasts 1 day
- Mica Tattoos: Long lasting matte tattoos/body art with stencils and acrylic adhesive. Lasts 1-5 days.
- Mica Body paint: mix with Liquid Lacquer make-up fixative, lasts 1-2 days. Safe or use on face and eyes.
- Eye Shadow: Also known as mineral makeup
- Liquid Eyeliner: Mix with Liquid Lacquer or make-up fixative
- Custom Nail Polish Colors
- Bath Bomb and Soap making colorant
Create custom shades by blending colors! Add black to darken or white to lighten shades.
Size: 10 gram pots (by volume) with shaker top and lid, hold 3 grams by weight
Mica powders are packed in plastic pots with a shaker top and a screw on cap. We pack our mica by WEIGHT NOT VOLUME. You get exactly what you pay for, not less ever! Mica may settle during shipping causing the pot to appear less than full.
Approved for cosmetic use, including eyes. Do not inhale dust.
Mica Mineral Powder can be used to create a variety of body adornments!
- Make your own Gilding Gel by mixing mica with aloe or hair gel for a 1-2 day decoration
- Mica Tattoos with stencils and acrylic adhesive for a 5-7 day decoration
- Mica Body Art when mixed with Liquid Lacquer or make-up fixatives creates a lovely liquid paint safe for the eyes and face for a 1 day decoration
- Custom Eye Shadows can be blended from Mica Mineral Powders to create your own unique shades. These are made from the same ingredients you see in swanky mineral make up eye shadows for 3 times the price.