Arabesque (revised edition 2011) by Jessica McQueen
- Arabesque has over 80 two-toned henna patterns adapted from Ottoman ceramics and silks. This book has beautiful, graceful patterns for beginning, intermediate and advanced henna artists. The history and meaning of these patterns are included with dates and places for people who love learning about Ottoman art as much as hennaing!
- Intermediate to Advanced level
Beautiful henna pattern books created and published by henna artists for henna artists!
E-books are e-mailed to you IMMEDIATELY.
These e-books have been designed with the working henna artist in mind. Working artists often need several copies of design books to pass to customers. You have permission to print extra copies of these books for yourself and your business.
Slip the pages into a binder with plastic sleeves so they stay clean. As pages get lost or ruined simply print fresh copies and replace as needed. You may adapt these patterns into your own style, flip, repeat and embellish for infinite variety. If you post pictures of your henna work inspired from these e-books, it's polite to cite the source of your pattern.
- Automatic E-book Downloads
- Download link is emailed to you immediately
- Click link to download & save to your computer
- Print and enjoy
- Print a fresh copy as pages are lost, stained or ruined at events
- Or print a few copies for customers to browse through.