HennaGlam is a one-step solution to the “white henna” craze. It’s available in white and other colors.
- Long lasting and durable, 1-5 days
- 1 Bottle creates 30-35 medium hand 'sangeet' designs
- 1 Day on Fingers
- 2-4 Days on Backs of Hands
- Up to 1 week on legs, calves, arms, etc
- Non Staining
- Fast Drying
- Water Resistant
- Easily Removable
- DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO FREEZE, store between 50-90 degrees F, best if used within 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY HENNAGLAM
- Clean skin with alcohol, it’s always best to begin with a clean canvas.
- Hair-free areas are best. Ouch, it will hurt when removed from hairy locations.
- Fingers wear away first from bending and rubbing. Legs, thighs, shoulders, arms last the longest.
USING A BOTTLE & LUER TIP - RECOMMENDED
Attach the Luer Cap very TIGHTLY to the HennaGlam bottle, screw on the Luer Tip. When finished replace white cap to keep it air tight. Clean Tips ASAP by rinsing with water before the HennaGlam dries. I like a 2 ounce Luer Bottle filled with water for convenient tip rinsing. Use a pin/thin wire to clean tips.
USING A CONE
Use small cones to limit waste, a little goes a long way. Place 1-2 teaspoons in a cone and tape closed really well to avoid leakage. Cut a teeny tiny hole in your cone.
APPLICATION TIPS & TRICKS
HennaGlam is thinner than henna paste. Squeeze VERY, very gently and apply to skin. Hold at an angle to control the flow. Touching the skin with the tip and dragging it over the skin helps keep a manageable slow flow and create the fine, delicate lines that last the longest. Don’t squeeze your shapes like with henna paste, but outline and draw. This limits the thick lines that wear off quickly.
Air bubbles may occur. We find it’s best to just ignore them and keep drawing. Shaking HennaGlam will add bubbles. Be careful not to smudge, it will leave a mark.
Allow to dry 10-30 minutes
Optional, dust with baby powder/talc/cornstarch if it feels a bit tacky.
Soaking in the bath or swimming will shorten HennaGlam’s life.
Chlorine is NOT nice to HennaGlam
Use within 6 months