Designed for use with medical prosthetics, acrylic adhesive has also become a staple in the special effects industry. As body artists, you can use the cream adhesive to create striking 3 dimensional glitter mehndi designs. Can be combined with Liquid Ccrylic Adhesive to mix up your preferred texture for use in hand-rolled cones.
- Place a small amount in a hand-rolled cone (or bottle) for application
- Clean skin with rubbing alcohol
- Apply in thin lines to the skin
- Allow to dry until clear and tacky
- Cover thoroughly with glitter powder or mica powder
- Use a brush to rub glitter particles over every sticky surface.
- Any glue left uncovered will attract dust
- Cream adhesive designs generally last 1-5 days
Acrylic Adhesive is temperature sensitive. Store between 50 and 90 degrees Farenheit. Glue will permanently solidify if chilled and will lose all stickiness if heated.