Henna Caravan Citrus Sealant helps henna paste adhere to the skin and remain moist, resulting in the darkest stain possible. Spray bottles are quick, easy, and sanitary. Its a contemporary version of traditional lemon-dabbing, with none of the hassle. One bottle will seal hundreds of designs. Do not use if you have citrus allergies. Store in refrigerator.
- Hold the spray bottle about 6 inches away from a mostly-dry henna design.
- Gently spray the henna 2-3 times.
- Spray may be reapplied after 30 minutes.
- Let henna naturally flake off.
- Amour Chocolat: Chocolate
- Aegean Dream: Sweet Orange and Lemongrass - bright and fresh
- Hasina Chai: Chai Tea - spicey, cozy and delish
- Indian Summer: Ylang Ylang and Patchouli - warm and sweet
- Lavender Oasis: Lavender
- Monsoon Bloom: Geranium Rose - old fashioned heady roses
- Pina Colada: Pineapple, Lime, Coconut - here comes summer
- Persian Lime: Lime
- Shangri-la: Strawberry
- Desert Caravan: Clove, Cedar, Lavender - rich, smokey and warm
- Thai Paradise: Coconut Lemongrass - fresh, breezy and beachy