Fabulous Fifteeners volume I by Jessica McQueen
- Seven pages of floral designs with 22 medium patterns. This collection builds on our past series (Fivers and Tenners) and offers fuller, more detailed floral patterns.
- We price these around $15 at festivals or use them for private appointments and parties where we want to offer more elegant designs but still need to keep an eye on time and speed. These larger patterns will enhance your repertoire and give henna enthusiasts something more to look forward to as your skills grow (along with the size of your pattern book).
- Each pattern is designed to be completed in about 5, so they are perfect for festivals and larger parties where speed and quality is key.
- Henna Caravan is pleased to share our Tried and True patterns to help you on your road to success
- Intermediate Level
Beautiful henna pattern books created and published by henna artists for henna artists!
E-books are e-mailed to you IMMEDIATELY or choose a laminated copy to be mailed.
These e-books have been designed with the working henna artist in mind. Working artists often need several copies of design books to pass to customers. You have permission to print extra copies of these books for yourself and your business.
Slip the pages into a binder with plastic sleeves so they stay clean. As pages get lost or ruined simply print fresh copies and replace as needed. You may adapt these patterns into your own style, flip, repeat and embellish for infinite variety. If you post pictures of your henna work inspired from these e-books, it's polite to cite the source of your pattern.
- Automatic E-book Downloads
- Download link is emailed to you immediately
- Click link to download & save to your computer
- Print and enjoy
- Print a fresh copy as pages are lost, stained or ruined at events
- Or print a few copies for customers to browse through.