Henna Caravan prefers MeFix tape for special applications like maternity henna, bridal or larger body designs. In some climates, it is necessary to provide a seal to your henna paste to ensure it stays on the skin as long as possible. MeFix woven fabric tape is a great option if you want to cover up and go about your day, or if you prefer not to use a liquid spray or traditional lemon-sugar dabbing method.
- MeFix woven fabric tape is a wide, soft, flexible bandage
- Latex Free
- Excellent for sealing pregnant bellies, backs, shoulders, torso designs
- 2 inch x 11 yards per roll
- Flexible and Breathable
- Wrap your designs before bed to get the BEST stain possible and protect your sheets
How To Use
- Once henna is COMPLETELY dry to the touch, place small sections (2-3 inches long) of tape directly on top.
- Do not use lemon spray in conjunction with paper tape.
- Leave tape on up to 8 hours.
- If the tape is difficult to remove, use a bit of coconut or vegetable oil to loosen the adhesive.