The Henna Caravan Pro-Bundle includes 800 grams of henna powder and 8 ounces of Aegean Dream essential oils. Choose from Maharani Indian Henna or Jamila Pakistani Henna, or both! Never end up with leftover oil or find yourself short on henna for your next event. You can mix up everything at once, or make smaller batches as you go.
Jamila is a Pakistani henna and typically mixes a creamy, smooth henna paste. Lab tested Pesticide and Chemical Free
Maharani Henna Powder™ is a Rajasthani Indian henna powder that tends to mix a stringy paste. Organic in bio-degradable outer packaging
THINGS TO KNOW
- Many artists blend the hennas together to find their ideal consistency. Try starting with small 20 gram batches until you find the perfect ratio.
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder.
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams/Box Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small three-ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet! Small batch Henna Recipe click here
Click here for a Complete Tutorial and Henna Recipe for a box/pouch of henna powder.
*Oversize item: If ordering additional items with your kilo of henna, there will be additional shipping required, usually around $10 unless it's small items that we can tuck in. The larger box needed for additional items is around $20-$25 and the shopping cart sucks at combining them so we have to do it by hand.