8x12 inch Sheet of Saniderm
Saniderm is a medical grade bandage/tape used in the tattoo industry, henna artists have found it's a great product to seal henna paste!
Excellent for applications like maternity henna, bridal or larger body designs. In some climates, it is necessary to provide a seal to your henna paste to ensure it stays on the skin as long as possible. Saniderm tape is a great option if you want to go about your day and still enjoy seeing your henna paste, or if you prefer to avoid traditional lemon-sugar sealant methods.
Saniderm is engineered to be gas permeable so skin can “breathe” while being wrapped up for several days while the tattoo wound heals. For henna the paste and tape wrappings only need to be on the skin for up to 12 hours or so. It will trap some of the bodies natural moisture so if you're a person that runs 'hot' or has night sweats this can cause some smearing.
- Saniderm is a clear, flexible bandage
- Excellent for sealing pregnant bellies, backs, shoulders, torso designs
- 8x12 inch sheet
- Flexible and Breathable
- Wrap your designs before bed to get the BEST stain possible and protect your sheets
- Avoid if you have adhesive allergies
How To Use
- Once henna is COMPLETELY dry to the touch, remove backing of saniderm and carefully apply directly on top of paste.
- Do not use lemon spray in conjunction with medical tape.
- Leave tape on up to 12 hours.
- If the tape is difficult to remove, use a bit of coconut or vegetable oil to loosen the adhesive.