Create colorful, waterproof Glitter tattoos that last up to 5 days with this convenient kit! Glitter tattoos are great for pool parties, beach parties, school spirit events, and events with younger children who may not be ready for natural henna.
Your Glitter Tattoo kit will include:
- 15 Sun & Moon themed adhesive stencils (selection may vary due to availability)
- Your choice of 4 Glitter colors in applicator bottles
- Glue Wand for easy application
- 15 alcohol swabs to ensure great tattoos
- Brush to assist in glitter application
About Glitter Tattoos:
- Quick drying
- Last 1-5 days
- Use Stencils or Draw adhesive on Freehand
- Quick and Easy to Apply
- Acrylic Adhesive is safe for use on skin and non irritating
- Remove with make-up remover
- Adhesive must be stored between 50° - 100° F
Tips and Tricks for Glitter Tattoos
Do NOT allow glue to FREEZE. The adhesive will turn solid and be ruined if frozen.
Store below 100 degrees Farenheit.
Glitter Tattoos work best on hair-free locations
Apply glue in a thin smooth layer, thicker layers tend to roll up at the edges and wear off more quickly
Use Opaque polyester glitter colors for the most colorful and bright glitter tattoo. Use holographic translucent polyester glitters for an elegant, subtle glitter tattoo.
Some of the simpler stencils may be used several times if you remove them carefully.
Easily remove glitter tattoos with make-up remover, or rub with a washcloth after a soak in a warm bath.
Remove glue from skin, brushes and tools with Isopropyl Myristate Adhesive Remover or 99% rubbing alcohol
For Henna designs, simply fill the stencil with a thick coat of Henna Caravan natural henna. Gently remove the stencil and allow the henna to set for several hours.
3 part vinyl stencils for Glitter Tattoos
1. Start with CLEAN, dry skin! Wash skin with rubbing alcohol and choose a hair-free location for best results. Let the skin dry thoroughly.
2. Carefully remove the white backing layer of the stencil to reveal the adhesive, leaving the clear layer in place.
3. Apply sticky adhesive side of the stencil to clean skin. Rub firmly over the entire stencil. Make sure the stencil is fully and completely adhered to the skin.
Starting from a corner, carefully remove the clear transfer tape from the top layer of the stencil. Using your fingernail, pull one of the top edges and slowly roll it down and away from the vinyl stencil. If a piece of the stencil sticks to the transfer tape, just lay it back on the skin, press it down again and then continue removing the top layer.
Allow the adhesive to dry briefly to prevent smears. You're ready to apply the glitter!
Gently rub the glitter onto the glue/skin to make sure it's fully adhering to the adhesive.
Remove the stencil by peeling up an edge and rolling the stencil back on itself. A toothpick can be used to help pull off any stubborn pieces. Brush off excess glitter.
Sparkly glitter tattoos will last up to a week!
Remove with, isopropyl myristate, make-up remover, or scrub off after a soak in the bath.