8 ounces of fresh henna paste in carrot bag.
Hand crafted of the highest quality ingredients. Just like you would make yourself if you had the time!
Paste is ready to use as soon as it arrives on your doorstep.
Store FRESH HENNA PASTE in the freezer and use the paste as you need it, lasts 6 months or so in the freezer.
CONTENTS: Fresh Henna Paste for Hair contains only natural ingredients, red henna, Lawsonia inermis, water, lemon juice from concentrate.
Does not contain: chemical dyes, PPD, preservatives or nut derivatives.
Avoid henna if you have G6PD deficiency or have been advised to avoid Fava beans, are extremely anemic, or have citrus allergies.
Consult a physician if you have any concerns or are pregnant and would like to use henna.
LOTS MORE INFO:
You can achieve a beautiful shade of natural red with just pure henna. Henna will keep your hair soft and shiny! It safely covers gray hair, deepening and brightening brown hair and adding a beautiful red color and shine. You can safely use natural henna over chemically colored hair!
WHY USE HENNA?
Because it’s natural! Gentle and safe for your hair, no chemical additives, no toxic dyes, just pure natural goodness. Many people are developing allergies to commercial chemical dyes and other chemicals in our environment. Henna is a wonderful solution to naturally and safely color your hair. * If you have reacted to chemical hair days that contain PPD, henna is a good option.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT? No crummy toxic additives!
• NO PPD (Paraphenylene-diamine is a common chemical additive in chemical hair dyes that frequently causes allergic reactions)
• NO Preservatives
• NO Metallic Salts
• NO Ammonia
• NO Chemicals
WHAT IS IN IT? All natural vegetable dyes direct from nature!
• 100% Pure henna leaves.
• Permanent hair color, Moisturizing & Protective
• All natural plants and fruit from mother nature
• Use on top of your old chemical hair color or your old highlights
• Naturally cover your grey hair
• Generally considered safe to use during pregnancy
Natural, pure henna is a wonderful and safe, chemical free natural hair dye. It’s been used to naturally dye hair for over 5,000 years!
Henna will keep your hair soft and shiny! Henna safely covers gray hair, deepening and brightening brown hair and adding a beautiful red color and shine. You can safely use natural henna over chemically colored hair!
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED?:
8 ounces for short-collar length hair
16 ounces for longer length hair
1. GATHER SUPPLIES
• Natural henna paste
• Smock or an old towel
• Plastic shower Cap or Saran Wrap
2. Protect your skin, clothes and work area
Clip a smock or an old towel around your neck to prevent clothing and shoulders from becoming stained.
• Apply a coat of ointment, Desitin, coconut oil, etc. along hairline to prevent skin from becoming stained.
• Henna is a dye and will stain whatever it touches, don’t forget to clean up any spills or splashes.
3. PREP YOUR HAIR
• Begin with damp or towel-dried hair.
• For the most even coverage of roots apply the henna paste in sections.
• Divide your hair into 4 or more sections depending on length and thickness.
• Clip each section to hold it out of your way.
4. APPLY HERBAL HENNA HAIR DYE
• Wear gloves to prevent your hands and nails from becoming stained
• Working with one small section of hair at a time apply henna paste beginning at the roots making sure each section is thoroughly covered from root to ends.
• Move on to the next section of hair.
• When all your hair is evenly covered with henna paste, pile it on the top of your head
5. WRAP IT UP
Wrap your head with saran wrap or a plastic shower cap to prevent the paste from drying out or staining furniture or bedding
6. CHILL OUT
Let the henna paste soak on your hair for 2-4 hours. Henna works best with a bit of warmth. For richer, deeper color use a blow dryer to keep your hair warm or go relax out in the sunshine for awhile.
7. WASH, WASH, WASH IT OUT
Pop in the shower and wash the henna out! Shampoo and rinse several times to wash all the paste out, condition well.
The first 24 to 48 hours after coloring your hair safely and naturally with henna the color may be quite bright. Relax, don't worry. Over 1 to 2 days the color will tone down and look natural and healthy.
REPEAT AS DESIRED
Reapply or touch up roots as needed. Henna is a natural dye and can be used as frequently as you’d like. The color will deepen and be richer with multiple applications.
TEST IT OUT:
We recommend you perform a strand test on your hair to be sure you like the color and result. Test the product on a small section of your hair or on hair harvested from your hairbrush. When using natural products please keep in mind that every product will react and color your hair uniquely. The result will be different and unique for each person depending on hair type and condition. There are many natural herbal ingredients and recipes to try, have fun experimenting!
For external use only, do not apply to broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes. Keep out of eyes, flush with cool water if it does get in your eyes.
Extra henna paste may be stored in the freezer for use next time. Mixes with indigo can not be saved for later. Use within 6-12 months for optimal results
Natural Hair Dye Herbal Powders are perishable and should be stored tightly sealed and protected from light and moisture.