The Hasina Beginner Henna kit is a unique and simple kit curated by Kim Brennan of Winnipeg, CAN. Her signature "Hasina Chai" essential oil blend lends this kit a wonderfully sweet and spicy scent. It has all the basics you need to take the first step on your Henna Journey, discover the henna artist within, and create beautiful, natural henna designs for yourself, friends and family. Created by professional henna artists, this kit features the highest quality, triple sifted, fresh body art henna and pure aromatherapy quality essential oils.
- 20 grams of fresh henna powder with sucrose (sugar) added.
- 1.5 Drams pure essential oil "Hasina Chai" signature blend
- Professional reusable applicator with tip
- Traditional Hand-Rolled Cone
- 1 mini gilding gel cone to adorn the stain or henna paste designs
- 1 ounce Aftercare Citrus Sealant to keep paste moist and help it stay in place
- 10 Alcohol swabs
- Mixing Stick
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- Selection of Pattern ideas inspired by artist Kim Brennan
Henna Caravan Body Art Kits feature only 100% natural henna, sugar, lemon juice, and essential oils. All our products are generally safe to use on children and during pregnancy, however a doctor should always be consulted if you have concerns. We NEVER use any black or colored chemical dyes or additives, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), nut products, or preservatives.
‘Mix Your Own’ kit with henna powder and pure essential oils needs to be prepared 24 hours in advance. You'll need lemon juice to mix up your henna paste.
In a bowl combine:
- 1/4 cup henna powder
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons essential oil blend
Mix very well until the texture becomes smooth.
Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in a warm location 75-80 degrees F for 24 hours
Once your henna is ready, give it a stir and check consistency. It should be the consistency of yogurt, if it’s too thick add a few drops of lemon juice.
Fill your applicator and go create gorgeous, unique henna designs on your friends and family!
‘Ready to Go!’ fresh hand-crafted henna paste is ready to use the minute it arrives. Simply cut the top off the paste bag and fill your applicator bottle or cone.
If you aren't ready to start designing, toss your henna paste in the freezer! Let it defrost at room temperature for about 30 minutes before use.
Henna Paste will store perfectly in the freezer for 6-12 months, but every time you defrost and refreeze it'll lose some potency and stain power.
Natural henna paste is perishable!
When your fresh henna paste arrives in your mailbox, toss it in the freezer!
Let it defrost at room temperature for about 30 minutes before use.
Store leftover paste in the freezer for optimal freshness, up to 6-12 months.
Every time you defrost and refreeze it'll lose some potency and stain power.
- Henna is Perishable!
- Store henna paste in the freezer when it arrives
- Store henna powder in a cool DRY location when it arrives
- Natural henna will start off orange and deepen color over 48 hours
- Be sure to clean the skin before applying henna
- Let the henna paste soak on the skin for 4-8 hours
- Seal with medical tape or Aftercare Citrus Sealant for best results
- To remove paste, gently flake off, if sticky use coconut or vegetable oil, not water to remove residue
- Enjoy your custom one of a kind henna design! It will slowly fade away as your skin exfoliates
- Henna stains last 7-10 days, longest on hands and feet where skin is thickest. Shortest on face, torso, back where the skin is thinner and more oily.
Henna Caravan features only 100% natural ingredients. All our products are generally safe to use on children and during pregnancy, however a doctor should always be consulted if you have concerns. We NEVER use any black or colored chemical dyes or additives, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), nut products, or preservatives. Avoid henna if you have G6PD deficiency or have been advised to avoid Fava beans, are extremely anemic, or have citrus allergies.
Henna is Perishable! Store cones for later use in the freezer, and defrost at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to use.