2022 Summer Harvest, Certified Organic Henna Powder from Sojat, Rajasthan, India. In bio-degradable pouches - just arrived!!!!
Ooey-gooey sticky, flexible and rich stains. Try those bold, negative fills on a palm design, and you'll be blown away by the warmth and depth of this henna stain.
Double wrapped in foil packets, it will store perfectly for years so you can stock up on this luscious powder, and not wonder about what the next year's crop will be like.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Use 1 ounce essential oils per 100 gram packet for best results (we need oils high in monoterpene alcohol 'terps' ie. cajeput, tea tree, lavender, naiouli or our house 'terp' blends)
- Follow the simple Henna Caravan 'Kiss' recipe for best results with this beautiful powder
- Begin mixing 24 hours in advance
For a large batch that yields 15 ounces henna paste, you'll need:
- 100 grams of Maharani Henna Powder
- 1 cup Lemon juice (plus extra for thinning, if needed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ounce Essential Oil
Not ready to mix 100 grams at once? Try a smaller batch that yields 3 ounces. You can make 5 small 3 ounce batches out of a 100 gram henna packet! Small batch Henna Recipe click here
Complete Tutorial and Henna Recipe for a box/pouch of henna powder.
*Oversize item: If ordering additional items with your kilo of henna, there will be additional shipping required, usually around $10 unless it's small items that we can tuck in. The larger box needed for additional items is around $20-$25 and the shopping cart sucks at combining them so we have to do it by hand.