Pure Coconut oil is an awesome partner for henna body and hair treatments.
Use to remove the tape wrapping:
- Rub a small amount of coconut oil onto the taped wrapping of your henna design
- Let soak in a few minutes. The oil will help release the adhesive so the tape comes off ouch-free.
- Gently peel off tape, rub off henna paste, rub in coconut oil
Use to protect henna stains
- Use a bit of coconut oil to remove the sticky lemon-sugar sealant or any stuck bits of henna paste instead of water. Water is bad for henna removal!
- Apply a layer of coconut oil to your henna stain before bathing or swimming to help it last longer. Water is the enemy.
To condition hair
- Can be used to relieve dandruff, restore luster to dry and damaged hair, tame frizz, and protect hair against styling damage. It is safe to use on most hair types.